As you may be aware the Australian Taxation Office is introducing Single Touch Payroll (STP) for small employers commencing 1 July 2019.
Depending on your situation there are options available.
- Ask your Tax Agent to report for you
- If you have 1-4 employees and limited digital capability you may eligible to report quarterly through your Tax Agent
- Report through your payroll or accounting software.
- No cost or low cost simple STP solutions.
- Closely held payees have a later start dare being 1 July 2020.
- Exemptions are available in limited circumstances.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements.